Are you a sales superstar looking to use your skills after graduation? Do you want to know what a day in the life of a commodity trader looks like? As one of the leaders in the market, we are happy to open our doors on the 16th of January for our ACT In-House Day starting from 14:00. Keep on reading for more details and don’t forget to sign up for the event below!
Join us at our headquarters in the South of Amsterdam, where we have our team of over 130 people, coming from 40+ countries! You will get an inside look into what it means to be working for such a diverse, fast-growing company. ACT Commodities is a leader in the world of environmental commodities trading, with our expert traders helping our customers reach their environmental, financial, and regulatory objectives.
What does this event include?
You will have the opportunity to find out more in-depth information about our activities and business, meet our staff and talk to them about any questions you might have. Here is a detailed schedule:
- 14:00 - 14:30 There will be a round of introductions, followed by a tour of the office, as well as some coffee and tea
- 14:30 - 15:30 A presentation by our recruiters and traders about ACT Commodities and the ins and outs of being a Sales Trader
- 15:30 - 16:30 A masterclass about how to achieve your first deal by one of our managers
- 16:45 - 17:45 Get to practice the skills you've learned and attempt to take home the prize by taking part in ACT's own trading game
- 17:45 - 19:00 Ask all your burning industry questions during networking drinks with our Sales Traders
Who are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate is:
- A final year BSc/MSc student or recent graduate in the fields of Business Administration, Economics, or Finance;
- Fluent in English and another language;
- Looking to explore the field of Environmental Commodities & Sales Trading;
- Interested in getting to learn more about our fast growing company.
What do you have to prepare?
You only have to upload your CV below. If you get selected there is nothing to prepare, just be yourself, let your personality shine, and take advantage of the event as much as possible by asking relevant questions. But most importantly, enjoy yourself!
Make sure to send in your CV before January 10th. We can't wait to meet you!