**The scheduling of this event is dependent on the Dutch governmental updates regarding nCOVID-19. If you are interested in attending please apply below and we will contact you once we have confirmed a date for the event.**
Are you a sales superstar looking to use your skills after graduation? Do you want to know what a day in the life of a commodity trader looks like? As one of the leaders in the market, we are happy to open our doors for our ACT In-House Day starting from 13:00.
Join us at our headquarters in Amsterdam (*), where we have our team of over 180 people, coming from 40+ countries! You will get an inside look into what it means to be working for such a diverse, fast-growing company. ACT Commodities is a leader in the world of environmental commodities trading, with our expert traders helping our clients reach their environmental, financial, and regulatory objectives.
(*) Note: You need to arrange your own transportation to our office in Amsterdam.
What does this event include?
- 13:00 Introductions and office tour;
- 13:30 Presentation ACT Commodities and the ins and outs of being a Sales Trader;
- 14:45 Sales Masterclass;
- 16:15 Sales Pitch;
- 17:45 Networking drinks.
Who are we looking for?
- A final year BSc/MSc student or recent graduate in the fields of Business / Economics / Finance;
- Fluent in English and another European language;
- Excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills;
- A sales or business development guru;
- Not afraid to cold call and approach people;
- Energetic, curious and ambitious;
- Looking to explore the field of Environmental Commodities & Sales Trading.
Make sure to apply for a chance to attend our event. We can't wait to meet you!