Are you a sales superstar looking to use your skills after graduation? Do you want to know what a day in the life of a commodity trader looks like? As one of the leaders in the market, we are happy to open our doors on the 9th of May for our ACT In-House Day. Keep on reading for more details and don’t forget to sign up for the event below!
Join us at our headquarters in the South of Amsterdam, where we have our team of over 110 people, coming from 35+ countries! You will get an inside look into what it means to be working for such a diverse, fast-growing company. ACT Commodities is a leader in the world of environmental commodities trading, with our expert traders helping our customers reach their environmental, financial, and regulatory objectives.
- What is the ACT culture?
- We pride ourselves with our “Better together” motto, the key to our collaborative trading strategy. It means being part of a team who likes to learn, succeed, and celebrate together. We also offer our employees extensive training and personal development opportunities, as well as company events (yearly company weekend, holiday events, weekly Friday drinks, etc.).
- What does this event include?
- You will have the opportunity to find out more in-depth information about our activities and business, meet our staff and talk to them about any questions you might have, attend a professional training, take part in a challenging game, and join us for networking drinks at the end! Sounds good, right? As we have limited spots available we advise you to apply fast, because places will run out quickly and we’re only selecting the best.
- Who are you looking for?
- Our ideal candidate is:
- A BSc/MSc student or recent graduate in the fields of Business Administration, Economics, or Finance;
- Fluent in English and another language;
- Looking to explore the field of Environmental Commodities & Sales Trading;
- Interested in getting to learn more about our fast growing company.
- What do I have to prepare?
- You only have to upload your CV below. If you get selected there is nothing to prepare, just be yourself, let your personality shine, and take advantage of the event as much as possible by asking relevant questions. But most importantly, enjoy yourself!
Apply now by clicking on this link and we are looking forward to receiving your CV:
Exact details of the program will be revealed later, but it is going to be fun, that's one thing we can already tell you!