Congrats! You made it to the second interview round within ACT.
Here are a few tips on how to prepare for your next interview:
- Intro: a short summary, interests, and why you think you are the perfect fit for this role.
- What can you offer ACT? Think about your personality strengths, motivation for sales, sales strategy.
- Business questions: understand our business model, activities, and our products.
- What are your personal goals?
- Show your persistence, energy, and commercial side!
- Prepare questions to make the conversation interactive.
- When explaining, try to think of examples that support your story. When did you show certain things in your (academic) career or maybe even in your personal life?
- Most important of all, don’t forget to enjoy the process!
Our animations might help you to get to know some of our products better.
Want to know even more?
Visit our corporate website to get a better understanding of how we conduct our business.
If you want to get the inside look into ACT and find out more about our company culture, we advise you to visit our Instagram page.