More about the job
Do you want to help build the organization of tomorrow? Do you know how to attract and hire the best possible talent? Are you looking to join an entrepreneurial and vibrant culture? Then we may have the job for you here!
Since ACT is growing tremendously, it is your job to attract new talent. You conduct thorough research into how we expand our network and give input on the strategy to be followed. Which (foreign) events do we need and what do we tell candidates? On which channels do we want to create visibility and why? At which universities and at which student associations do we find the best students, and how do we optimize their candidate journey throughout our recruiting procedures?
As a Campus Recruiter, you’re passionate about connecting students with their next career opportunity. You’re a natural networker who loves building relationships — with candidates, career centers, and student and alumni organizations. You’re a culture carrier who is eager to share ACT Corporation’s mission with others, and you know what makes our team special. Most of all, you’re an expert in developing and acquiring talent, and you’re a go-getter who will find the right person for the job.
Ultimately, you will ensure we attract and hire high-potential employees and build a strong employer brand among college communities.
- Host in-house career days for students and recent graduates by department or field of expertise
- Create and administer virtual career fairs and events
- Attend (international) college career fairs, interact with students and promote our employer brand
- Conduct initial interviews and skill evaluations with students: evaluate applications, make recommendations and schedule talent with relevant hiring managers
- Report on recruiting metrics after every careers event, including number of candidates interviewed and hired
- Advertise current open roles to online and offline alumni communities
- Assist in the development of campus recruitment print and virtual materials that promote careers at ACT
- Contact university career counselors and provide informative materials about our internship programs
- Build and maintain good relationships with universities and other educational institutions
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Arrange and attend college career fairs and campus events to source and recruit students and new graduates
- Develop opportunities for non-traditional campus events, like “lunch and learns” and “Meet an alumni” sessions, to generate interest in a career at ACT.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Established networks with shareholders throughout the campus recruitment community
- Ability to realize the potential in job seekers, recognizing a long-term career path and evaluating candidates without work experience
Requirements and skills
- Work experience as a recruiter or similar HR role is a plus. Genuine interest in university events even more
- Experience in advertising and hiring for entry-level roles is a plus
- Familiarity with social media sourcing
- Ability and willing to travel frequently
There’s always room to improve
Seeing a flawless sequence of trades makes me smile
Because at ACT we get things done together.
That’s what we call collaborative trading because together we…
A training program that fits like a glove.
We want you to develop your skills and talent in the best possible way. Therefore you will enter our unique and personally tailored on-the-job training program with only one goal: to enable you to reach your full potential.
Score great deals and awesome goals.
On top of developing your skills you can also develop your foosball skills. But be aware for our goal getter Paul! Are you more in for a game of table tennis? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
All ingredients for success.
We enable you to reach your full potential. Therefore you will get all the knowledge and training necessary to develop your talents and become successful.
It’s more than a career.
You will be part of our enthusiastic and entrepreneurial team that consists of more than 30 nationalities from all over the world. We work hard, but also party hard during drinks, BBQ’s, company weekends, diners, boat trips and so on. So bring your smile and join the party.
Get your own personal life coach.
Working at ACT is more than just learning the right skills and expertise. We also focus on your personal development and growth. That’s where your personal life coach comes in. Because we believe that the more you know about yourself, the more successful you will be.
Throughout ACT you feel this constant thirst for excellence that allowed us to grow quickly and successfully. Within that ever-changing and dynamic environment comes the opportunity to work on things that are already set in stone in so many other organizations. This entrepreneurial spirit you feel throughout the company. From day one I’ve been given the chance to pioneer and challenge the status quo. You really can do things differently here.
I started working at ACT because I wanted to be in a working environment that would really allow me to grow. I certainly got what I was hoping for! Ever since I joined ACT, every day has been different, my learning curve has been very steep because of it.
You learn as you go and I’ve experienced first hand that if you succeed, everybody is genuinely happy for you. Everybody is willing to work hard and make the best out of every day. We are target driven, we are ambitious but always together as a team. That means when a target is accomplished, we also celebrate each other’s success. This teamspirit keeps everybody going!
ACT is rapidly growing and evolving, offering ample opportunities to expand your knowledge and hone your skills. This has allowed me to continuously challenge myself in ways I hadn’t even foreseen. For example, within the first six months of joining ACT New York, I relocated to Amsterdam to lead a global project implementation.
This was an area I hadn’t had a great deal of experience in but management had faith in me and I had faith in the rest of the team. We all grew together through the experience. If you are willing to reach higher, do better and learn more, there really aren’t any barriers at ACT.