More about the job
This is a unique opportunity to join world’s leading provider of market-based sustainability solutions with an entrepreneurial and innovative culture at the heart of its business. As a Compliance Coordinator, you will be working closely to the Director of Compliance, being responsible to ensure efficiency and effectiveness through all compliance activities with each team leaders. This involve integrate communication, well-run operation and reporting. On top of this, you will be responsible for inspecting compliance policies and regulations, as well as maintaining auditing data.
In this exciting role you will gain intimate knowledge of our global business in compliance and operations among others. Consequently, your leadership contributes directly to safeguard organization and business continuity.
This position will require you to have an excellent organization and analytical skills together with an outstanding presentation or report writing. To ensure success, you should be confident, self-motivated with a keen interest in legal and regulatory requirements of a business and the ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Establish, collect input (from all compliance officers) and coordinate the compliance dashboard (overview of status compliance projects, regulatory developments and key performance indicators) for the Management Board.
- Prepare the periodic Risk & Compliance Committee meetings (and follow-up on action items)
- Support the Compliance team with performing periodic compliance reviews
- Support the Compliance team with preparing for audits
- Support the Compliance team with harmonizing the local policies and procedures into global policies and procedures.
- Support the members of the compliance team with operational tasks (e.g. onboarding of clients)
Your capabilities and experience to succeed:
- Few years working experience as compliance/project coordinator or similar role within relevant field will be an advantage
- Education level: bachelor or master degree (e.g. law, audit, European policy, business administration)
- High level understanding or working knowledge of risk assessments, compliance, and regulation around sustainability
- Eager to learn - capable of developing the required level of knowledge and skills to enable you to successfully perform your role
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Good communication skills and customer service ability
- Excellent PowerPoint skills
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration and discretionary performance bonus;
- Collective health insurance discount;
- corporate pension scheme;
- 25 vacation days per calendar year;
- NS Business card (depending on your residence);
- Target incentives (company weekend, themed dinners, gifts);
- Kickboxing and football;
- Company training for communication and personal development;
- In-house Life Coach
Room to keep improving
Becoming the best I can be
Because at ACT we get things done together.
That’s what we call collaborative trading because together we…
A training program that fits like a glove.
We want you to develop your skills and talent in the best possible way. Therefore you will enter our unique and personally tailored on-the-job training program with only one goal: to enable you to reach your full potential.
Score great deals and awesome goals.
On top of developing your skills you can also develop your foosball skills. But be aware for our goal getter Paul! Are you more in for a game of table tennis? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
All ingredients for success.
We enable you to reach your full potential. Therefore you will get all the knowledge and training necessary to develop your talents and become successful.
It’s more than a career.
You will be part of our enthusiastic and entrepreneurial team that consists of more than 30 nationalities from all over the world. We work hard, but also party hard during drinks, BBQ’s, company weekends, diners, boat trips and so on. So bring your smile and join the party.
Get your own personal life coach.
Working at ACT is more than just learning the right skills and expertise. We also focus on your personal development and growth. That’s where your personal life coach comes in. Because we believe that the more you know about yourself, the more successful you will be.
Throughout ACT you feel this constant thirst for excellence that allowed us to grow quickly and successfully. Within that ever-changing and dynamic environment comes the opportunity to work on things that are already set in stone in so many other organizations. This entrepreneurial spirit you feel throughout the company. From day one I’ve been given the chance to pioneer and challenge the status quo. You really can do things differently here.
I started working at ACT because I wanted to be in a working environment that would really allow me to grow. I certainly got what I was hoping for! Ever since I joined ACT, every day has been different, my learning curve has been very steep because of it.
You learn as you go and I’ve experienced first hand that if you succeed, everybody is genuinely happy for you. Everybody is willing to work hard and make the best out of every day. We are target driven, we are ambitious but always together as a team. That means when a target is accomplished, we also celebrate each other’s success. This teamspirit keeps everybody going!
ACT is rapidly growing and evolving, offering ample opportunities to expand your knowledge and hone your skills. This has allowed me to continuously challenge myself in ways I hadn’t even foreseen. For example, within the first six months of joining ACT New York, I relocated to Amsterdam to lead a global project implementation.
This was an area I hadn’t had a great deal of experience in but management had faith in me and I had faith in the rest of the team. We all grew together through the experience. If you are willing to reach higher, do better and learn more, there really aren’t any barriers at ACT.