More about the job
Are you looking to make an impact in a growing market that spans renewable energies and environmental products? Do you value entrepreneurship and enjoy creating your own opportunities? It sounds like you are the Content Marketer we are looking for.
We are ACT, the world’s leading provider of market-based sustainability products. We are seeking a Content Marketer to join our centralized global marketing team who will help shape our external campaigns and grow our reach.
As a Content Marketer, you will report to the Global Head of Marketing and be an active, collaborative member of ACT’s marketing team. You will work closely with our sales and R&D teams to develop impactful content strategies in support of our global product lines. As the business continues to grow, you will become an expert on specific products and take ownership of bringing that knowledge to the marketing team and transforming it into creative content.
To give you a bit of background, ACT offers solutions to a variety of environmental and sustainability markets. The emission markets cover compliance and voluntary segments. In compliance markets, certain parties, such as in the power and transportation sectors, must adhere to emission allowances. The voluntary market comprises companies that purchase emission offsets via voluntary products such as verified emission reductions (VERs), in an effort to meet sustainability goals. This main product group includes secondary market and OTC products, white certificates and voluntary and compliance emission offsets.
You will mainly focus on VERs and sustainability markets aimed at corporates and other voluntary clients, occasionally liaising with clients themselves and supporting longer-term lead generation campaigns. You will be responsible for clearly communicating on and presenting these products to the market. On top of developing overarching strategies, you will collaborate with the marketing team to propose and develop integrated campaigns, events and other types of content. As well, you will handle client-related marketing and communications requests from the business.
What you will do
- Define and execute content strategy to support marketing and sales with product-related white papers, success stories, ROI calculators and templates;
- Provide insight to innovate our marketing approach;
- Work on customer journeys, metrics, messaging, positioning and strategy across relevant channels;
- Manage and build marketing campaigns;
- Analyze performance and KPIs to drive acquisition and retention strategies;
- Define audiences and develop personas;
- Analyze key stakeholders and influencers of corporate climate solutions in the market;
- Provide recommendations for new and existing campaigns including triggers and automation;
- Create A/B tests for campaign optimization;
- Measure results and optimize lead nurturing workflows;
- Organize global partnership events or programs when required;
- Collaborate closely with other team members, including other content marketers at ACT, to share best practices, learn from other markets and increase the return on content development.
We appreciate entrepreneurship at ACT, so we encourage you to shape the role according to your skills, interests and ambitions!
What we are looking for
- 3-5 years as a Product Marketing Manager, Product Marketer, Content Marketer or similar;
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related field;
- Passion for environmental issues and an understanding of sustainability, CSR and related topics;
- A wide range of marketing knowledge, including online & growth marketing. Think SEO, SEA, social advertising, content marketing, conversion optimization and A/B testing;
- Proven track record of stakeholder management and influencing cross-functional teams without formal authority;
- Hands-on experience creating and implementing highly efficient SEA and SEO strategies;
- Experience creating dashboards to monitor all relevant KPIs to assess marketing performance.
If you have made it this far and believe you would be a strong match for the team, then apply now. We look forward to meeting you.
There’s always room to improve
Seeing a flawless sequence of trades makes me smile
Because at ACT we get things done together.
That’s what we call collaborative trading because together we…
A training program that fits like a glove.
We want you to develop your skills and talent in the best possible way. Therefore you will enter our unique and personally tailored on-the-job training program with only one goal: to enable you to reach your full potential.
Score great deals and awesome goals.
On top of developing your skills you can also develop your foosball skills. But be aware for our goal getter Paul! Are you more in for a game of table tennis? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
All ingredients for success.
We enable you to reach your full potential. Therefore you will get all the knowledge and training necessary to develop your talents and become successful.
It’s more than a career.
You will be part of our enthusiastic and entrepreneurial team that consists of more than 30 nationalities from all over the world. We work hard, but also party hard during drinks, BBQ’s, company weekends, diners, boat trips and so on. So bring your smile and join the party.
Get your own personal life coach.
Working at ACT is more than just learning the right skills and expertise. We also focus on your personal development and growth. That’s where your personal life coach comes in. Because we believe that the more you know about yourself, the more successful you will be.
Throughout ACT you feel this constant thirst for excellence that allowed us to grow quickly and successfully. Within that ever-changing and dynamic environment comes the opportunity to work on things that are already set in stone in so many other organizations. This entrepreneurial spirit you feel throughout the company. From day one I’ve been given the chance to pioneer and challenge the status quo. You really can do things differently here.
I started working at ACT because I wanted to be in a working environment that would really allow me to grow. I certainly got what I was hoping for! Ever since I joined ACT, every day has been different, my learning curve has been very steep because of it.
You learn as you go and I’ve experienced first hand that if you succeed, everybody is genuinely happy for you. Everybody is willing to work hard and make the best out of every day. We are target driven, we are ambitious but always together as a team. That means when a target is accomplished, we also celebrate each other’s success. This teamspirit keeps everybody going!
ACT is rapidly growing and evolving, offering ample opportunities to expand your knowledge and hone your skills. This has allowed me to continuously challenge myself in ways I hadn’t even foreseen. For example, within the first six months of joining ACT New York, I relocated to Amsterdam to lead a global project implementation.
This was an area I hadn’t had a great deal of experience in but management had faith in me and I had faith in the rest of the team. We all grew together through the experience. If you are willing to reach higher, do better and learn more, there really aren’t any barriers at ACT.