More about the job
Do you want to help build the organization of tomorrow? Do you know how to attract and hire the best possible talent? Are you looking to join an entrepreneurial and vibrant culture? Then we may have the job for you here!
ACT is growing at a rapid rate, so is the recruitment team at ACT in Amsterdam. To support our growth we are looking for another corporate recruiter in our Business Support recruitment team.
As an International Recruiter within our team we offer you room for initiative; you are going to run your own show. You manage the entire recruitment process from beginning to end: you seek candidates, interview them and enthuse them to work for us. Are you able to make the perfect match? Then you make the job offer and conduct the negotiations. ACT grew quickly the past couple of years from start up to scale up but we never make concessions on quality. You get that and only go for the very best people.
The team currently consists of a recruitment coordinator, a recruitment manager, a sourcer, and 6 other recruiters. Next to open vacancies, there is a large variety of different recruitment-related ongoing projects, such as campus activities, job marketing, recruitment events, or process optimizations.
- Sourcing candidates on LinkedIn;
- Where necessary liaising with agencies;
- Posting on social media and running job marketing campaigns;
- Tracking candidates using our Applicant Tracking Software (Greenhouse);
- Working with hiring managers and recruiters throughout the recruitment lifecycle, from approvals and intakes to job postings, or pre screenings;
- Collecting feedback throughout the recruitment process;
- Compiling and sending out offers and employment agreements;
- Participating in different recruitment projects;
- Assisting the team where needed with various recruitment tasks.
- You have 3-5 years of experience in Recruitment, preferably with a focus on corporate positions such as finance, IT, legal, HR, etc.;
- Experience in corporate recruitment preferred;
- Experience making employment agreements and familiar with most visa regulations;
- A degree in Human Resources, Psychology, or any other related field;
- You are a well-spoken and professional multitasker;
- Open minded individual, ready to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You are both a team player as well as a reliable individual;
- Fluent in English and another language, Spanish, Italian, or German are a plus.
There’s always room to improve
Seeing a flawless sequence of trades makes me smile
Because at ACT we get things done together.
That’s what we call collaborative trading because together we…
A training program that fits like a glove.
We want you to develop your skills and talent in the best possible way. Therefore you will enter our unique and personally tailored on-the-job training program with only one goal: to enable you to reach your full potential.
Score great deals and awesome goals.
On top of developing your skills you can also develop your foosball skills. But be aware for our goal getter Paul! Are you more in for a game of table tennis? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
All ingredients for success.
We enable you to reach your full potential. Therefore you will get all the knowledge and training necessary to develop your talents and become successful.
It’s more than a career.
You will be part of our enthusiastic and entrepreneurial team that consists of more than 30 nationalities from all over the world. We work hard, but also party hard during drinks, BBQ’s, company weekends, diners, boat trips and so on. So bring your smile and join the party.
Get your own personal life coach.
Working at ACT is more than just learning the right skills and expertise. We also focus on your personal development and growth. That’s where your personal life coach comes in. Because we believe that the more you know about yourself, the more successful you will be.
Throughout ACT you feel this constant thirst for excellence that allowed us to grow quickly and successfully. Within that ever-changing and dynamic environment comes the opportunity to work on things that are already set in stone in so many other organizations. This entrepreneurial spirit you feel throughout the company. From day one I’ve been given the chance to pioneer and challenge the status quo. You really can do things differently here.
ACT’s growth strategy in physical environmental commodities is a perfect fit with my Logistics and Operations experience and my passion for renewable energy. What I really like about my work is the continuously changing environment and working with customers to create solutions so that they can keep their plants running.
ACT cares about training their employees and ensuring that they are reaching their potential. They go the extra mile to give me the tools I need to be successful. And when we are successful, everybody is part of the celebration. I can’t think of a better place to work hard and play hard. Last but not least, I get to experience NY with a group of coworkers who are also good friends.
I started working at ACT because I wanted to be in a working environment that would really allow me to grow. I certainly got what I was hoping for! Ever since I joined ACT, every day has been different, my learning curve has been very steep because of it.
You learn as you go and I’ve experienced first hand that if you succeed, everybody is genuinely happy for you. Everybody is willing to work hard and make the best out of every day. We are target driven, we are ambitious but always together as a team. That means when a target is accomplished, we also celebrate each other’s success. This teamspirit keeps everybody going!