More about the job
ACT is a rapid growing company where a lot is happening in order to foster the growth. New systems are getting implemented, teams are build and processes are put in place in order to be future proof. As a Finance Change Manager you will be challenging the status quote and will align people, processes and systems to increase efficiency within the finance department. Understanding the way people work and inspire them to take new approaches that work better is something that motivates you. In the end to end process you will be responsible for three layers of improvement; the quick fix, fixing the core and the structural improvements. You will be operating from the ACT Group into the three different business units, Commodities, Fuels and Financial Solutions. Departments you will work closely with are Compliance, IT and Finance.
- Implementing efficiency and effectiveness within the finance department;
- Streamline straight through processes to enhance performance;
- Mapping out and putting together an agreed statement of work;
- Identifying gaps in controls and processes and inputting change where necessary;
- Keep a cross functional overview between processes within the trade cycle;
- Consult with other executives, staff and board members about operations;
- Innovate by applying new technologies in the workplace.
- A Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or a related field of study;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role;
- Extensive experience in analyzing business processes and workflow to find out how they can be improved or automated;
- Have led process redesign workshops & document process map projects along with formalizing business requirement
- Knowledge of trading, risk management, ERP and BI systems;
- Able to build effective working relationships and easily gain trust and support;
- Mature individual with significant personal presence and credibility;
- Grounded, approachable personality, critical yet constructive and positive approach.
Peak efficiency is when we’re all in it together
Room to keep improving
Because at ACT we get things done together.
That’s what we call collaborative trading because together we…
A training program that fits like a glove.
We want you to develop your skills and talent in the best possible way. Therefore you will enter our unique and personally tailored on-the-job training program with only one goal: to enable you to reach your full potential.
Score great deals and awesome goals.
On top of developing your skills you can also develop your foosball skills. But be aware for our goal getter Paul! Are you more in for a game of table tennis? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
All ingredients for success.
We enable you to reach your full potential. Therefore you will get all the knowledge and training necessary to develop your talents and become successful.
It’s more than a career.
You will be part of our enthusiastic and entrepreneurial team that consists of more than 30 nationalities from all over the world. We work hard, but also party hard during drinks, BBQ’s, company weekends, diners, boat trips and so on. So bring your smile and join the party.
Get your own personal life coach.
Working at ACT is more than just learning the right skills and expertise. We also focus on your personal development and growth. That’s where your personal life coach comes in. Because we believe that the more you know about yourself, the more successful you will be.
Throughout ACT you feel this constant thirst for excellence that allowed us to grow quickly and successfully. Within that ever-changing and dynamic environment comes the opportunity to work on things that are already set in stone in so many other organizations. This entrepreneurial spirit you feel throughout the company. From day one I’ve been given the chance to pioneer and challenge the status quo. You really can do things differently here.
I started working at ACT because I wanted to be in a working environment that would really allow me to grow. I certainly got what I was hoping for! Ever since I joined ACT, every day has been different, my learning curve has been very steep because of it.
You learn as you go and I’ve experienced first hand that if you succeed, everybody is genuinely happy for you. Everybody is willing to work hard and make the best out of every day. We are target driven, we are ambitious but always together as a team. That means when a target is accomplished, we also celebrate each other’s success. This teamspirit keeps everybody going!
ACT is rapidly growing and evolving, offering ample opportunities to expand your knowledge and hone your skills. This has allowed me to continuously challenge myself in ways I hadn’t even foreseen. For example, within the first six months of joining ACT New York, I relocated to Amsterdam to lead a global project implementation.
This was an area I hadn’t had a great deal of experience in but management had faith in me and I had faith in the rest of the team. We all grew together through the experience. If you are willing to reach higher, do better and learn more, there really aren’t any barriers at ACT.