More about the job
What you will do:
- Design and build complex financial models for Financial Forecast and Strategic Planning;
- Prepare and coordinate presentation material for management and board level stakeholders;
- Work on strategic planning and provide support to ACT entities, improving processes and aligning execution with strategy
- Assess and predict financial risks and returns;
- Be part of business development initiatives project team, develop deal models to value companies, analyze investment opportunities;
- Lead and execute data analysis to support and facilitate decision making;
- Develop and maintain the new Corporate FP&A Tool (Anaplan);
- Improve market intelligence in ACT with market and competition analyses to support operational and strategic decisions;
- Prepare and coordinate presentation material for management and board level stakeholders.
You are an ambitious, eager and business minded financial. You have strong analytical
skills, thrive in an international setting and drive continuous improvement
• Master degree in Finance, Economics;
• 5-8 years of experience in business development, acquisition;
• Experience as an analyst at an Investment firm / Investment Banking / big 4 M&A analyst / Trading industry is a strong advantage;
• Quantitative skills and mindset: Proven Advanced Excel (VBA, pivots, complex formulas), PowerPoint and Power BI skillset is required;
• Solid understanding of corporate finance and key accounting principles;
• Excellent knowledge and use of English (written and spoken);
• Effective analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Preciseness and diligence in a fast paced, high-pressure environment;
• Proven ability to be the business partner, at the same time challenging current ideas & processes;
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently;
• Proven ability of working with different stakeholders and having international exposure;
• Grounded, approachable personality, critical yet constructive and positive approach.
• Innovative environment where personal and professional development is key;
• Competitive remuneration, corporate pension and bonus schemes;
• Business- and communication-related trainings;
• Relocation budget and NS Business Card (when applicable);
• Exciting quarterly target incentives;
• In-house Life Coach.
Room to keep improving
Becoming the best I can be
Because at ACT we get things done together.
That’s what we call collaborative trading because together we…
A training program that fits like a glove.
We want you to develop your skills and talent in the best possible way. Therefore you will enter our unique and personally tailored on-the-job training program with only one goal: to enable you to reach your full potential.
Score great deals and awesome goals.
On top of developing your skills you can also develop your foosball skills. But be aware for our goal getter Paul! Are you more in for a game of table tennis? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
All ingredients for success.
We enable you to reach your full potential. Therefore you will get all the knowledge and training necessary to develop your talents and become successful.
It’s more than a career.
You will be part of our enthusiastic and entrepreneurial team that consists of more than 30 nationalities from all over the world. We work hard, but also party hard during drinks, BBQ’s, company weekends, diners, boat trips and so on. So bring your smile and join the party.
Get your own personal life coach.
Working at ACT is more than just learning the right skills and expertise. We also focus on your personal development and growth. That’s where your personal life coach comes in. Because we believe that the more you know about yourself, the more successful you will be.
Throughout ACT you feel this constant thirst for excellence that allowed us to grow quickly and successfully. Within that ever-changing and dynamic environment comes the opportunity to work on things that are already set in stone in so many other organizations. This entrepreneurial spirit you feel throughout the company. From day one I’ve been given the chance to pioneer and challenge the status quo. You really can do things differently here.
I started working at ACT because I wanted to be in a working environment that would really allow me to grow. I certainly got what I was hoping for! Ever since I joined ACT, every day has been different, my learning curve has been very steep because of it.
You learn as you go and I’ve experienced first hand that if you succeed, everybody is genuinely happy for you. Everybody is willing to work hard and make the best out of every day. We are target driven, we are ambitious but always together as a team. That means when a target is accomplished, we also celebrate each other’s success. This teamspirit keeps everybody going!
ACT is rapidly growing and evolving, offering ample opportunities to expand your knowledge and hone your skills. This has allowed me to continuously challenge myself in ways I hadn’t even foreseen. For example, within the first six months of joining ACT New York, I relocated to Amsterdam to lead a global project implementation.
This was an area I hadn’t had a great deal of experience in but management had faith in me and I had faith in the rest of the team. We all grew together through the experience. If you are willing to reach higher, do better and learn more, there really aren’t any barriers at ACT.