More about the job
You realize ACT’s ambitious growth goals by ensuring excellent design and execution of all areas of HR practice resulting in strong employee relations, while tracking and analyzing the HR Metrics.
• Drive a high performing and engaged organization together with management;
• Be pro-active in identifying people issues and trends within the business;
• Serve as a mediator, coach, and counsel for all managers of the organization;
• Steer the Performance Management Cycle and safeguard the quality in order to develop our people;
• Define the workforce requirements and make it happen in order to achieve short- and long term business objectives;
• Address people development needs /capability needs (knowledge, skills & behavior) in coordination with our People Organisational Development manager;
• Are a champion in excellent execution of the HR transactional processes (inflow, development, health and exit);
• Drive, develop & execute HR Communication;
• Drive and implement HR Projects (well-being of our employees, engagement).
• Minimum 5 years of experience as a HR Business Partner or HR Advisor;
• Preferably work in a scale-up organization. Bonus if you worked in a fintech company/ financial service environment which has a strong commercial drive;
• Knowledge of the Dutch labour law and a degree (master) Business Administration or any other related field;
• Ability to build relationships and work through all levels of the organization;
• Ability to analyze, interpret HR data and start making recommendations based on these insights;
• Experience in employee issues, health management, talent management and working from a total rewards approach;
• Ownership & Result driven & Professional with humor;
• A connector who is well spoken, self-started, proactive and who has good sense for business dynamics & organizational sensitivity;
• There’ s always room to improve.
• An in-house position in a fast growing organization;
• Being part of an ambitious international team of dynamic young professionals;
• Innovative environment where personal and professional development is key;
• Competitive remuneration, corporate pension and bonus schemes;
• Business- and communication-related trainings;
• Relocation budget and NS Business Card (when applicable);
• Exciting quarterly target incentives;
• In-house Life Coach.
Room to keep improving
Becoming the best I can be
Because at ACT we get things done together.
That’s what we call collaborative trading because together we…
A training program that fits like a glove.
We want you to develop your skills and talent in the best possible way. Therefore you will enter our unique and personally tailored on-the-job training program with only one goal: to enable you to reach your full potential.
Score great deals and awesome goals.
On top of developing your skills you can also develop your foosball skills. But be aware for our goal getter Paul! Are you more in for a game of table tennis? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
All ingredients for success.
We enable you to reach your full potential. Therefore you will get all the knowledge and training necessary to develop your talents and become successful.
It’s more than a career.
You will be part of our enthusiastic and entrepreneurial team that consists of more than 30 nationalities from all over the world. We work hard, but also party hard during drinks, BBQ’s, company weekends, diners, boat trips and so on. So bring your smile and join the party.
Get your own personal life coach.
Working at ACT is more than just learning the right skills and expertise. We also focus on your personal development and growth. That’s where your personal life coach comes in. Because we believe that the more you know about yourself, the more successful you will be.
Throughout ACT you feel this constant thirst for excellence that allowed us to grow quickly and successfully. Within that ever-changing and dynamic environment comes the opportunity to work on things that are already set in stone in so many other organizations. This entrepreneurial spirit you feel throughout the company. From day one I’ve been given the chance to pioneer and challenge the status quo. You really can do things differently here.
I started working at ACT because I wanted to be in a working environment that would really allow me to grow. I certainly got what I was hoping for! Ever since I joined ACT, every day has been different, my learning curve has been very steep because of it.
You learn as you go and I’ve experienced first hand that if you succeed, everybody is genuinely happy for you. Everybody is willing to work hard and make the best out of every day. We are target driven, we are ambitious but always together as a team. That means when a target is accomplished, we also celebrate each other’s success. This teamspirit keeps everybody going!
ACT is rapidly growing and evolving, offering ample opportunities to expand your knowledge and hone your skills. This has allowed me to continuously challenge myself in ways I hadn’t even foreseen. For example, within the first six months of joining ACT New York, I relocated to Amsterdam to lead a global project implementation.
This was an area I hadn’t had a great deal of experience in but management had faith in me and I had faith in the rest of the team. We all grew together through the experience. If you are willing to reach higher, do better and learn more, there really aren’t any barriers at ACT.