More about the job
Do you want to be a Management Assistant in a fast growing company where you get the opportunity to shape your environment and have an all-round view and direct access to business related matters? By working for ACT Commodities you will be part of a tightly-knit young team from 40+ countries.
As a Management Assistant you mainly focus on secretarial, administrative and organizational support to two Managing Directors and one Financial Director.
- Diary planning, outlook management and communication;
- Preparing and scheduling business meetings and taking minutes;
- Task management, prioritization and progress monitoring of projects through follow-ups and action lists;
- Collecting documentations and making presentations;
- Processing expenses and invoices;
- Providing assistance in relation to business travel and office administration.
- Minimum 1 year experience as an Executive Assistant, Management Assistant or Project Assistant;
- Experience in an international environment;
- Fast on your feet and resistant to stress;
- Very good command of the English language, both written and spoken. An additional language is a plus (French is a big plus);
- Excellent interpersonal skills, flexible and proactive;
- Structured and organized team player.
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration and discretionary performance bonus
- Collective health insurance discount and corporate pension scheme
- 25 vacation days per calendar year
- NS Business card (depending on your residence)
- Target incentives (company weekend, themed dinners, gifts)
- Kickboxing and football
- Company trainings for communication and personal development
- In-house Life Coach
Seeing a flawless sequence of trades makes me smile
There’s always room to improve
Because at ACT we get things done together.
That’s what we call collaborative trading because together we…
A training program that fits like a glove.
We want you to develop your skills and talent in the best possible way. Therefore you will enter our unique and personally tailored on-the-job training program with only one goal: to enable you to reach your full potential.
Score great deals and awesome goals.
On top of developing your skills you can also develop your foosball skills. But be aware for our goal getter Paul! Are you more in for a game of table tennis? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
All ingredients for success.
We enable you to reach your full potential. Therefore you will get all the knowledge and training necessary to develop your talents and become successful.
It’s more than a career.
You will be part of our enthusiastic and entrepreneurial team that consists of more than 30 nationalities from all over the world. We work hard, but also party hard during drinks, BBQ’s, company weekends, diners, boat trips and so on. So bring your smile and join the party.
Get your own personal life coach.
Working at ACT is more than just learning the right skills and expertise. We also focus on your personal development and growth. That’s where your personal life coach comes in. Because we believe that the more you know about yourself, the more successful you will be.
Throughout ACT you feel this constant thirst for excellence that allowed us to grow quickly and successfully. Within that ever-changing and dynamic environment comes the opportunity to work on things that are already set in stone in so many other organizations. This entrepreneurial spirit you feel throughout the company. From day one I’ve been given the chance to pioneer and challenge the status quo. You really can do things differently here.
I started working at ACT because I wanted to be in a working environment that would really allow me to grow. I certainly got what I was hoping for! Ever since I joined ACT, every day has been different, my learning curve has been very steep because of it.
You learn as you go and I’ve experienced first hand that if you succeed, everybody is genuinely happy for you. Everybody is willing to work hard and make the best out of every day. We are target driven, we are ambitious but always together as a team. That means when a target is accomplished, we also celebrate each other’s success. This teamspirit keeps everybody going!
ACT is rapidly growing and evolving, offering ample opportunities to expand your knowledge and hone your skills. This has allowed me to continuously challenge myself in ways I hadn’t even foreseen. For example, within the first six months of joining ACT New York, I relocated to Amsterdam to lead a global project implementation.
This was an area I hadn’t had a great deal of experience in but management had faith in me and I had faith in the rest of the team. We all grew together through the experience. If you are willing to reach higher, do better and learn more, there really aren’t any barriers at ACT.