More about the job
Do you want to work in an international environment where you can develop broadly with a lot of freedom? Are you willing to always give that little bit extra and do you enjoy creating your own possibilities? Then you are the marketer we are looking for!
As a product marketeer you will be closely linked to our sales trading and R&D teams where you will focus on one of our global product lines. Marketing within ACT is a global centralized function but as our business grows our marketeers will be linked to specific product lines in the business to develop product expertise and ownership within the team.
The purpose of this role is to execute the global marketing plan in your assigned product group. You will be responsible for translating this into a product line strategy and executing your own product marketing plan. You are responsible for clear communication and successful product presentation within the market. Not only will you help us to strategically position our product group towards our clients, but you will collaborate with all other members of the marketing team developing integrated campaigns. You will be able to utilize global shared resources such as R&D, design and copywriting for content creation.
You will be the expert within the marketing team when it comes to the product lines you’re responsible for globally, being emissions and renewable energy. This means you cover a product line globally, where you will have to connect with stakeholders across our different offices in Amsterdam, Paris, Shanghai and New York.
You will execute the marketing activities within your product lines. You will participate in different client-related marketing and communication requests and support marketing-based proposals. Occasionally you will liase directly with our clients. In addition, you will coordinate events, and support lead generation campaigns.
- Define and execute content strategy to support marketing and sales with product related white papers, success stories, Develop, ROI calculators, templates ;
- Providing input and ideas for innovations within marketing;
- Work on customer journeys, metrics, messaging, positioning, and strategy across applicable channels;
- Manage and build marketing campaigns including creative, messaging, and content for campaigns using email and automated marketing;
- Drive acquisition and retention strategies and campaign planning by analysing performance and KPIs;
- Segment audiences and start creating persona’s;
- Compile and manage an analysis of the key stakeholders and influencers of corporate climate solutions in your market;
- Provide recommendations for new and existing campaigns including triggers, and automation;
- Create A/B tests for campaign optimisation on many desktop and mobile devices;
- Measure results and optimise lead nurturing workflows;
- Execution of global partnership events or programmes when required;
- Collaborate closely with the other product marketeers in the team to share best practices, learn from other markets and increase return on content development.
At ACT we appreciate entrepreneurship, so we gladly offer you the opportunity to shape the role further according to your skills and interests!
- 3-5 years working experience as a Product Marketing Manager, Product Marketeer or in a similar role;
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or similar background is appreciated;
- Passion for environmental issues and understanding of sustainability, CSR, and related topics;
- You have a wide range of marketing knowledge and a thorough knowledge of online & growth marketing. Think of SEO, SEA, social advertising, content marketing, conversion optimization, a / b testing, etc.;
- Proven stakeholder management track record such as the ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority;
- You have created and implemented highly efficient SEA and SEO strategy for the business. Hands on experience in this field is highly desired;
- Creation of dashboards to monitor all relevant KPIs that needs to be established to assess marketing performance.
There’s always room to improve
Seeing a flawless sequence of trades makes me smile
Because at ACT we get things done together.
That’s what we call collaborative trading because together we…
A training program that fits like a glove.
We want you to develop your skills and talent in the best possible way. Therefore you will enter our unique and personally tailored on-the-job training program with only one goal: to enable you to reach your full potential.
Score great deals and awesome goals.
On top of developing your skills you can also develop your foosball skills. But be aware for our goal getter Paul! Are you more in for a game of table tennis? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
All ingredients for success.
We enable you to reach your full potential. Therefore you will get all the knowledge and training necessary to develop your talents and become successful.
It’s more than a career.
You will be part of our enthusiastic and entrepreneurial team that consists of more than 30 nationalities from all over the world. We work hard, but also party hard during drinks, BBQ’s, company weekends, diners, boat trips and so on. So bring your smile and join the party.
Get your own personal life coach.
Working at ACT is more than just learning the right skills and expertise. We also focus on your personal development and growth. That’s where your personal life coach comes in. Because we believe that the more you know about yourself, the more successful you will be.
Throughout ACT you feel this constant thirst for excellence that allowed us to grow quickly and successfully. Within that ever-changing and dynamic environment comes the opportunity to work on things that are already set in stone in so many other organizations. This entrepreneurial spirit you feel throughout the company. From day one I’ve been given the chance to pioneer and challenge the status quo. You really can do things differently here.
I started working at ACT because I wanted to be in a working environment that would really allow me to grow. I certainly got what I was hoping for! Ever since I joined ACT, every day has been different, my learning curve has been very steep because of it.
You learn as you go and I’ve experienced first hand that if you succeed, everybody is genuinely happy for you. Everybody is willing to work hard and make the best out of every day. We are target driven, we are ambitious but always together as a team. That means when a target is accomplished, we also celebrate each other’s success. This teamspirit keeps everybody going!
ACT is rapidly growing and evolving, offering ample opportunities to expand your knowledge and hone your skills. This has allowed me to continuously challenge myself in ways I hadn’t even foreseen. For example, within the first six months of joining ACT New York, I relocated to Amsterdam to lead a global project implementation.
This was an area I hadn’t had a great deal of experience in but management had faith in me and I had faith in the rest of the team. We all grew together through the experience. If you are willing to reach higher, do better and learn more, there really aren’t any barriers at ACT.