More about the job
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketer to join ACT’s growing global marketing team, who will help us boost our impact in a unique market that spans renewable energies and environmental products.
Over the past ten years, ACT has supported clients on their sustainability journeys and enabled the energy transition toward net-zero on a broader scale. We aim now to strengthen our proactive digital marketing activities and strategies, and to work closely with the business to identify even more opportunities going forward.
Who we are:
ACT is the world’s leading provider of market-based sustainability solutions. As enablers of the global energy transition, we help organizations hit their climate targets, no matter how ambitious. Since founding in 2009, we have become a trusted brand in high-impact climate projects, green electricity markets, renewable energies and energy efficiency, emission allowances and carbon offsetting. We offer tailor-made solutions backed up by unparalleled market knowledge from our global offices in Amsterdam, New York City, Shanghai, Singapore and Paris. In shaping environmental markets, ACT enables its partners to pursue sustainable futures.
Where you come in:
As our Product Marketer, you will join the centralized global marketing team based in our Amsterdam headquarters. You will be responsible for helping us shape our external campaigns and grow our reach. You will work closely with our consultative sales and R&D teams to develop impactful content strategies in support of our product lines. As both the business and our markets continue to grow, you will become an expert on specific products and take ownership of bringing that knowledge to the marketing team and transforming it into creative content.
Focusing on several product lines – depending on the current needs of the business, and they change rapidly – you will develop overarching strategies and collaborate with the marketing team to propose and develop integrated campaigns, events and other types of content. You will also handle client-related marketing and communications requests from the business. Occasionally, you will liaise with clients and support longer-term lead generation.
- Define and develop content strategy to support marketing and sales with product-related content such as case studies, campaign templates, product brochures and similar materials
- Provide insight to innovate our digital marketing approach
- Work on customer journeys, metrics, messaging, positioning and strategy across all relevant channels
- Work closely with the business on improving existing marketing materials
- Manage, build, analyze and report on marketing campaigns
- Define audiences and develop personas
- Provide insight on key stakeholders and influencers of corporate climate solutions in the market (for relevant products)
- Provide recommendations for new and existing campaigns including triggers and automation
- Work toward A/B tests for campaign optimization and lead nurturing workflows
- Collaborate closely with other team members, especially other product marketers, within ACT to share best practices, learn from other markets and increase the return on content development
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience creating marketing strategies, content, and other relevant marketing materials
- Proven experience in digital marketing and B2B demand generation
- Passion for environmental markets and an understanding of sustainability, CSR and related topics
- Proven track record of stakeholder management and influencing cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Self-starter, flexible and collaborative mindset
There’s always room to improve
Seeing a flawless sequence of trades makes me smile
Because at ACT we get things done together.
That’s what we call collaborative trading because together we…
A training program that fits like a glove.
We want you to develop your skills and talent in the best possible way. Therefore you will enter our unique and personally tailored on-the-job training program with only one goal: to enable you to reach your full potential.
Score great deals and awesome goals.
On top of developing your skills you can also develop your foosball skills. But be aware for our goal getter Paul! Are you more in for a game of table tennis? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
All ingredients for success.
We enable you to reach your full potential. Therefore you will get all the knowledge and training necessary to develop your talents and become successful.
It’s more than a career.
You will be part of our enthusiastic and entrepreneurial team that consists of talented colleagues from over 30 countries. We work hard, but also party hard during drinks, BBQ’s, company weekends, diners, boat trips and so on. So bring your smile and join the party.
Get your own personal life coach.
Working at ACT is more than just learning the right skills and expertise. We also focus on your personal development and growth. That’s where your personal life coach comes in. Because we believe that the more you know about yourself, the more successful you will be.
Throughout ACT you feel this constant thirst for excellence that allowed us to grow quickly and successfully. Within that ever-changing and dynamic environment comes the opportunity to work on things that are already set in stone in so many other organizations. This entrepreneurial spirit you feel throughout the company. From day one I’ve been given the chance to pioneer and challenge the status quo. You really can do things differently here.
ACT is rapidly growing and evolving, offering ample opportunities to expand your knowledge and hone your skills. This has allowed me to continuously challenge myself in ways I hadn’t even foreseen. For example, within the first six months of joining ACT New York, I relocated to Amsterdam to lead a global project implementation.
This was an area I hadn’t had a great deal of experience in but management had faith in me and I had faith in the rest of the team. We all grew together through the experience. If you are willing to reach higher, do better and learn more, there really aren’t any barriers at ACT.
I started working at ACT because I wanted to be in a working environment that would really allow me to grow. I certainly got what I was hoping for! Ever since I joined ACT, every day has been different, my learning curve has been very steep because of it.
You learn as you go and I’ve experienced first hand that if you succeed, everybody is genuinely happy for you. Everybody is willing to work hard and make the best out of every day. We are target driven, we are ambitious but always together as a team. That means when a target is accomplished, we also celebrate each other’s success. This teamspirit keeps everybody going!