More about the job
The fast growing Recruitment Department of ACT Commodities is looking for a new colleague! Are you a career-oriented, social individual? Do you want to work in a multinational dynamic environment and help ACT Commodities reach its ambitious growth milestones?
As a Recruitment Coordinator you will offer support to the Recruitment Team by coordinating large parts of the recruitment process. You will be a helpful point of contact between the different stakeholders involved in the recruitment process (applicants, managers, recruiters).
From day to day, you will help managers with the approval process of their vacancies, set up intake meetings for the recruiters, check CV’s and do screening calls, book in interviews, making employment agreements, and reporting. You will be the sole person in charge of creating employment agreements. Reporting will be on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
The team currently consists of one other recruitment coordinator, a recruitment manager, a sourcer, and 5 recruiters. Next to open vacancies, there is a large variety of different recruitment-related ongoing projects, such as software implementation, administration, recruitment events, or process optimizations.
- Tracking candidates using our Applicant Tracking Software (Greenhouse);
- Scheduling different interview stages by coordinating agendas;
- Working with hiring managers and recruiters throughout the recruitment lifecycle, from approvals and intakes to job postings, or pre screenings;
- Collecting feedback throughout the recruitment process;
- Compiling and sending out offers and employment agreements;
- Participating in different recruitment projects;
- Assisting the team where needed with various recruitment tasks.
- You have 3-5 years of experience in Recruiting or Human Resources, preferably in an administrative or support position;
- Experience making employment agreements and familiar with most visa regulations;
- A degree in Administration, Human Resources, Psychology, or any other related field;
- You work in a structured manner, and have a detailed way of thinking;
- You are a well-spoken and professional multitasker;
- Open minded individual, ready to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You are both a team player as well as a reliable individual;
- Fluent in English and any other European language is a plus.
Room to keep improving
Seeing a flawless sequence of trades makes me smile
Because at ACT we get things done together.
That’s what we call collaborative trading because together we…
A training program that fits like a glove.
We want you to develop your skills and talent in the best possible way. Therefore you will enter our unique and personally tailored on-the-job training program with only one goal: to enable you to reach your full potential.
Score great deals and awesome goals.
On top of developing your skills you can also develop your foosball skills. But be aware for our goal getter Paul! Are you more in for a game of table tennis? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
All ingredients for success.
We enable you to reach your full potential. Therefore you will get all the knowledge and training necessary to develop your talents and become successful.
It’s more than a career.
You will be part of our enthusiastic and entrepreneurial team that consists of more than 30 nationalities from all over the world. We work hard, but also party hard during drinks, BBQ’s, company weekends, diners, boat trips and so on. So bring your smile and join the party.
Get your own personal life coach.
Working at ACT is more than just learning the right skills and expertise. We also focus on your personal development and growth. That’s where your personal life coach comes in. Because we believe that the more you know about yourself, the more successful you will be.
Throughout ACT you feel this constant thirst for excellence that allowed us to grow quickly and successfully. Within that ever-changing and dynamic environment comes the opportunity to work on things that are already set in stone in so many other organizations. This entrepreneurial spirit you feel throughout the company. From day one I’ve been given the chance to pioneer and challenge the status quo. You really can do things differently here.
I started working at ACT because I wanted to be in a working environment that would really allow me to grow. I certainly got what I was hoping for! Ever since I joined ACT, every day has been different, my learning curve has been very steep because of it.
You learn as you go and I’ve experienced first hand that if you succeed, everybody is genuinely happy for you. Everybody is willing to work hard and make the best out of every day. We are target driven, we are ambitious but always together as a team. That means when a target is accomplished, we also celebrate each other’s success. This teamspirit keeps everybody going!
ACT is rapidly growing and evolving, offering ample opportunities to expand your knowledge and hone your skills. This has allowed me to continuously challenge myself in ways I hadn’t even foreseen. For example, within the first six months of joining ACT New York, I relocated to Amsterdam to lead a global project implementation.
This was an area I hadn’t had a great deal of experience in but management had faith in me and I had faith in the rest of the team. We all grew together through the experience. If you are willing to reach higher, do better and learn more, there really aren’t any barriers at ACT.