More about the job
The fast growing Recruitment Department of ACT Commodities is looking for a talented intern! Are you a detail-oriented, social individual? Do you want to work in a multinational scale-up environment and help ACT Commodities reach its ambitious growth milestones?
As a Recruitment Intern you will offer support to the Recruitment Team when it comes to campus recruitment. The recruitment team currently consists of one recruitment coordinator, a recruitment manager, a strategic sourcer, and 5 recruiters. You will also have the opportunity to join the recruiters to campus events when possible , as well as attend in-house trainings about ACT’s activities. At the end of your internship you should be able to answer the question: “Which channels, per country, are best to generate candidates coming onto the job market that meet the criteria of a sales trader?”
- Conduct target group research into the best Universities to contact, per country;
- Manage job board posts and communication with Universities;
- Further develop our campus strategy toolkit;
- Assist our team during campus or other recruitment events and be an ambassador for ACT;
- Brainstorm creative ways of increasing ACT’s campus exposure;
- Analyze data and measure results of our campus activities and reach;
Next to open vacancies, there is a large variety of different recruitment-related ongoing projects, such as software implementations, administration, recruitment events, or process optimizations, with which you could assist the team where needed.
- University or Hogeschool student in the fields of Business, Psychology, Human Resources or related;
- Available 3-5 days/week starting September 2nd for a minimum of 4 months and a maximum of 6;
- You work in a structured manner, and have a detailed way of thinking;
- You are a well-spoken and professional multitasker;
- Open minded individual, ready to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You are both a team player as well as a solid individual contributor;
- Fluent in English and another European language.
What we offer:
- Compensation of 750 euro (for full time);
- In-house product trainings;
- Social activities for interns (ex.: bowling , dinner, etc.);
- In-house weekly Friday drinks;
- A multinational, diverse working environment.
Room to keep improving
Seeing a flawless sequence of trades makes me smile
Because at ACT we get things done together.
That’s what we call collaborative trading because together we…
A training program that fits like a glove.
We want you to develop your skills and talent in the best possible way. Therefore you will enter our unique and personally tailored on-the-job training program with only one goal: to enable you to reach your full potential.
Score great deals and awesome goals.
On top of developing your skills you can also develop your foosball skills. But be aware for our goal getter Paul! Are you more in for a game of table tennis? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
All ingredients for success.
We enable you to reach your full potential. Therefore you will get all the knowledge and training necessary to develop your talents and become successful.
It’s more than a career.
You will be part of our enthusiastic and entrepreneurial team that consists of more than 30 nationalities from all over the world. We work hard, but also party hard during drinks, BBQ’s, company weekends, diners, boat trips and so on. So bring your smile and join the party.
Get your own personal life coach.
Working at ACT is more than just learning the right skills and expertise. We also focus on your personal development and growth. That’s where your personal life coach comes in. Because we believe that the more you know about yourself, the more successful you will be.
Throughout ACT you feel this constant thirst for excellence that allowed us to grow quickly and successfully. Within that ever-changing and dynamic environment comes the opportunity to work on things that are already set in stone in so many other organizations. This entrepreneurial spirit you feel throughout the company. From day one I’ve been given the chance to pioneer and challenge the status quo. You really can do things differently here.
ACT’s growth strategy in physical environmental commodities is a perfect fit with my Logistics and Operations experience and my passion for renewable energy. What I really like about my work is the continuously changing environment and working with customers to create solutions so that they can keep their plants running.
ACT cares about training their employees and ensuring that they are reaching their potential. They go the extra mile to give me the tools I need to be successful. And when we are successful, everybody is part of the celebration. I can’t think of a better place to work hard and play hard. Last but not least, I get to experience NY with a group of coworkers who are also good friends.
I started working at ACT because I wanted to be in a working environment that would really allow me to grow. I certainly got what I was hoping for! Ever since I joined ACT, every day has been different, my learning curve has been very steep because of it.
You learn as you go and I’ve experienced first hand that if you succeed, everybody is genuinely happy for you. Everybody is willing to work hard and make the best out of every day. We are target driven, we are ambitious but always together as a team. That means when a target is accomplished, we also celebrate each other’s success. This teamspirit keeps everybody going!