More about the job
SaaS Regional Sales Manager (EMEA)
Who we are:
We are a pioneer in an industry that has not yet been shaped by technology trends. We combine unparalleled financial market with energy and environmental markets experience.
We strive to facilitate the settlement of global environmental products and help our clients access energy and environmental markets to achieve their objectives through products such as carbon offsets, environmental certificates, and many others. We are a software start up that is looking for aggressive growth and disrupting the market through value innovation based business models. The initial focus of the company is the optimization of the settlement process, but we are already working on designing value added services to a global audience and on establishing ourselves as the portal to energy and environmental markets. Any new team member will have the opportunity to shape the culture and future of the software company.
What you'll do:
As the Regional Sales Manager you will be responsible and accountable for achieving our ambitious revenue and growth goals. You will be “hunting” in a target rich environment and selling, what we believe will be the most disruptive SaaS platform in the environmental commodities space. You will be the key interface between prospects, existing clients, and our company. You will be a direct contributor to our revenue growth yourself as our global sales team is forming which will sell our software to energy producers, utility companies, or large corporates that run their own sustainability department and are already active in the energy and environmental markets.
Your tasks in a nutshell will be:
- Establishing with the Managing Director, the long term sales strategy for your territory as we bring a new technology platform to market
- Executing the setup of the sales process and the implementation of the company’s CRM system alongside the Managing Director
- Taking ownership of direct sales quota for assigned target markets and client segments as we build up the Sales and Client Success teams
- Establishing quarterly revenue targets together with the Managing Director and defining sales strategies to ensure the company meets its growth targets
- Conducting weekly revenue forecast meetings for your territory
- Establishing continuous reporting on sales activity and revenue forecast
- Ensuring that key KPIs such as Monthly Sales Growth, Sales Opportunities, Targets, Onboarding/Demo Calls, Lead/Sale Ratio, Close Ratio, Conversion Times, and per Client Revenue are met
- Assisting with the hiring of additional regional Sales Professionals and Account Executives within the first 18 months and collaborate with other internal resources as required
Who you are:.
You have a minimum of 5 years of technology sales or business development experience with direct field experience in selling transformational technology solutions within the environmental commodities or financial markets space to Fortune 5000 companies.
- Strong demonstrated and proven (SaaS software) sales experience
- Experience in setting up and managing sales processes, including diligent CRM usage
- A passion for building a thriving and diverse team
- Excellent presentation and executive engagement skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to inspire and build trusted relationships (internally and externally)
- Excellent negotiation skills
- A self-starter that can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel globally and be in close proximity (+/- one hour time difference) to our Amsterdam office
- Fluency in English
- Highly desirable are any technical skills or tech affinity that can be helpful in selling cloud based solutions
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science is a plus
- Experience in renewable energy, environmental or financial markets
- Experience in implementing CRM systems (Salesforce.com or Microsoft Dynamics)
- Second language (e.g. German, French, Dutch, Spanish)
- Competitive and results driven
- Team player
- Creative thinker
- Great listener
- Ability to read between the lines
- Solutions focused
- Very organized and structured
What we offer:
- Highly competitive remuneration and commission scheme
- Employer paid pension scheme
- Business- and communication-related trainings
- Relocation budget (when applicable)
- Quarterly target incentives
- Kickboxing and football
- In-house Life Coach
#SaaS #Businessdevelopment #BD
Room to keep improving
Becoming the best I can be
Because at ACT we get things done together.
That’s what we call collaborative trading because together we…
A training program that fits like a glove.
We want you to develop your skills and talent in the best possible way. Therefore you will enter our unique and personally tailored on-the-job training program with only one goal: to enable you to reach your full potential.
Score great deals and awesome goals.
On top of developing your skills you can also develop your foosball skills. But be aware for our goal getter Paul! Are you more in for a game of table tennis? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
All ingredients for success.
We enable you to reach your full potential. Therefore you will get all the knowledge and training necessary to develop your talents and become successful.
It’s more than a career.
You will be part of our enthusiastic and entrepreneurial team that consists of more than 30 nationalities from all over the world. We work hard, but also party hard during drinks, BBQ’s, company weekends, diners, boat trips and so on. So bring your smile and join the party.
Get your own personal life coach.
Working at ACT is more than just learning the right skills and expertise. We also focus on your personal development and growth. That’s where your personal life coach comes in. Because we believe that the more you know about yourself, the more successful you will be.
Throughout ACT you feel this constant thirst for excellence that allowed us to grow quickly and successfully. Within that ever-changing and dynamic environment comes the opportunity to work on things that are already set in stone in so many other organizations. This entrepreneurial spirit you feel throughout the company. From day one I’ve been given the chance to pioneer and challenge the status quo. You really can do things differently here.
I started working at ACT because I wanted to be in a working environment that would really allow me to grow. I certainly got what I was hoping for! Ever since I joined ACT, every day has been different, my learning curve has been very steep because of it.
You learn as you go and I’ve experienced first hand that if you succeed, everybody is genuinely happy for you. Everybody is willing to work hard and make the best out of every day. We are target driven, we are ambitious but always together as a team. That means when a target is accomplished, we also celebrate each other’s success. This teamspirit keeps everybody going!
ACT is rapidly growing and evolving, offering ample opportunities to expand your knowledge and hone your skills. This has allowed me to continuously challenge myself in ways I hadn’t even foreseen. For example, within the first six months of joining ACT New York, I relocated to Amsterdam to lead a global project implementation.
This was an area I hadn’t had a great deal of experience in but management had faith in me and I had faith in the rest of the team. We all grew together through the experience. If you are willing to reach higher, do better and learn more, there really aren’t any barriers at ACT.