More about the job
- Creating and maintaining tools that meet the business needs of all key departments
- Automating manual processes (e.g. Excel, legacy tools) into a modern software system design
- Further integrating and simplifying data flows between systems
- Maintaining a comprehensive test suite consisting of unit tests and end-to-end tests
- Working with business analysts and end users to identify and refine requirements for new and existing solutions
- Degree in Computer Science or related field, or relevant experience
- Experience with C# or Python
- Experience in working with object-oriented development and design patterns
- A can-do attitude and eagerness to learn
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal English communications skills
- Professional and personal growth attitude
- Experience with Django and REST framework or Flask
- Experience with Kubernetes with Helm (on AKS)
- General web development knowledge (TypeScript, React, redux)
- Familiarity with NoSQL technologies (e.g. MongoDB and Azure Cosmos) a big plus
- SQL Server/PostgreSQL database schema design and optimization
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with Azure Functions (serverless), App Service, App Insights
- Experience with any DevOps (especially Azure DevOps pipelines)
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration and discretionary performance bonus;
- Collective health insurance discount;
- Corporate pension plan;
- 25 vacation days per calendar year;
- NS Business card (depending on your residence);
- Target incentives (company weekend, themed dinners, gifts);
- Company training for communication and personal development;
- In-house Life Coach.
There’s always room to improve
Seeing a flawless sequence of trades makes me smile
Because at ACT we get things done together.
That’s what we call collaborative trading because together we…
A training program that fits like a glove.
We want you to develop your skills and talent in the best possible way. Therefore you will enter our unique and personally tailored on-the-job training program with only one goal: to enable you to reach your full potential.
Score great deals and awesome goals.
On top of developing your skills you can also develop your foosball skills. But be aware for our goal getter Paul! Are you more in for a game of table tennis? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
All ingredients for success.
We enable you to reach your full potential. Therefore you will get all the knowledge and training necessary to develop your talents and become successful.
It’s more than a career.
You will be part of our enthusiastic and entrepreneurial team that consists of more than 30 nationalities from all over the world. We work hard, but also party hard during drinks, BBQ’s, company weekends, diners, boat trips and so on. So bring your smile and join the party.
Get your own personal life coach.
Working at ACT is more than just learning the right skills and expertise. We also focus on your personal development and growth. That’s where your personal life coach comes in. Because we believe that the more you know about yourself, the more successful you will be.
Throughout ACT you feel this constant thirst for excellence that allowed us to grow quickly and successfully. Within that ever-changing and dynamic environment comes the opportunity to work on things that are already set in stone in so many other organizations. This entrepreneurial spirit you feel throughout the company. From day one I’ve been given the chance to pioneer and challenge the status quo. You really can do things differently here.
I started working at ACT because I wanted to be in a working environment that would really allow me to grow. I certainly got what I was hoping for! Ever since I joined ACT, every day has been different, my learning curve has been very steep because of it.
You learn as you go and I’ve experienced first hand that if you succeed, everybody is genuinely happy for you. Everybody is willing to work hard and make the best out of every day. We are target driven, we are ambitious but always together as a team. That means when a target is accomplished, we also celebrate each other’s success. This teamspirit keeps everybody going!
ACT is rapidly growing and evolving, offering ample opportunities to expand your knowledge and hone your skills. This has allowed me to continuously challenge myself in ways I hadn’t even foreseen. For example, within the first six months of joining ACT New York, I relocated to Amsterdam to lead a global project implementation.
This was an area I hadn’t had a great deal of experience in but management had faith in me and I had faith in the rest of the team. We all grew together through the experience. If you are willing to reach higher, do better and learn more, there really aren’t any barriers at ACT.